Become a Contributor
Are you interested in becoming a contributor to YYC Influencer?
YYC Influencer fosters one of the largest social media and digital marketing communities in Canada. We work with some of the brightest social business professionals throughout the nation to report on the latest news and trends and produce informative articles and resources for social media and digital business professionals of all kinds and at all levels.
By posting your personal digital marketing and social business tips, tricks and best-practices to YYC Influencer, you become a recognized voice and a thought leader in the industry. You will increase your visibility when we share your published content with our 60k+ monthly newsletter subscribers and 400K+ social media followers; you will be given a space to share insights, connect with other like-minded professionals and build your personal and professional brand.
Where do we share content?
- Daily Newsletter
- LinkedIn Group
Our top 10 contributors each year are rotated into our YYC Influencer Program. All contributors have the opportunity to become an YYC influencer by contributing regular, high-quality articles that our audience enjoys.
Not only does being published on YYC Influencer help build your personal brand, but each published post adds to our massive library of content that helps YYC INF remain one of the top social and digital marketing resources for professionals. Carefully selected by our editorial team, each published post represents a new perspective, unique insights and valuable tools for us to learn from. (All content is reviewed and edited by our curation team before publication.)
Apply to Become a Contributor
In order to publish articles on YYC Influencer, you must first become an approved contributor. The process is simple and just requires a little action on your part.
Please apply to become a contributor by completing this Google Form.
Blogger Application Criteria
All applicants must prove strong writing skills and unique insights into the industry.
There are a few key qualifications that will determine if you are accepted to contribute:
- Proven experience writing and working in social media and digital business
- All writing samples must relate to YYC INF subject matter (social media business strategies, content marketing, digital marketing tools and insights, social media news and trends)
- Writing samples must be authored by you, display strong writing skills and subject matter must be well-researched and accurate
- Content cannot be promotional or commercial in nature. (no obvious advertising or irrelevant links back to commercial websites)
- Unique ideas with real-world examples to support
- We always love an informative and easy-to-read infographic
- Links back to YYC Influencer! (We love our contributors using YYC INF community content to create new posts.)
- Trending topics
We always suggest you look at some of the “featured” posts that appear high on our home page at yycinfluerncer.com, just to get a feel for what we’re looking for. Please email us if you have any issues: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in becoming a contributor to YYC Influencer.