There are countless things to do at Moraine Lake in Alberta, Canada. Here are just a few ideas:
1. Hiking – With its stunning scenery and challenging trails, hiking is a popular activity at Moraine Lake.
2. Camping – Camping is a great way to experience all that Moraine Lake has to offer. There are several campgrounds in the area, so you can find one that suits your needs.
3. Canoeing – Canoeing is a popular activity at Moraine Lake, as it is the perfect way to explore the area’s many coves and islands.
4. Fishing – With its bountiful fish population, Moraine Lake is a popular destination for anglers.
5. Wildlife watching – Moraine Lake is home to a variety of wildlife, including bears, deer, eagles, and more. So be sure to keep your eyes peeled for some of Alberta’s finest fauna.